We all know that a first-rate maid service in Silver Lake can clean your home quickly, affordably, and to a very high standard. But how do you go about finding the best maid service in Silver Lake? What makes one cleaning company better than another, anyway?
Aside from being able to provide effective single-day home cleanings, a quality cleaning service should boast a number of desirable traits that both improve the quality of their service and keep their clients safe at the same time.
A top-notch cleaning service should have:
- 100% client satisfaction guarantee that ascertains you always get the cleaning you want. This means that, should you be unhappy with some part of the cleaning you received, you can alert the cleaning company, at which point they will send maids to your home to re-clean the problem area, free of charge.
- They should have amazing customer reviews as a way to prove that they have a long track record of successful cleanings and satisfied customers.
- They should be tech-enabled in a way that allows you to easily book a cleaning online, from any device, in under a minute. Also, they should be able to receive all payments online using secure and hassle-free payment systems. After all, a cleaning service is all about providing unparalleled convenience.
- Screened cleaners are a must. Every maid should undergo an extensive background and reference checking process. They must also be legally allowed to work in California. The cleaning company should keep track of customer ratings for each cleaner to ensure ongoing reliability.
How can I make my house clean easier?
Everybody has their own way to make cleaning easier, but we feel that a combination of preparation, efficient cleaning approaches, and not going it alone provide an overall best result.
You can make your home cleaning easier by:
- Preparing your cleaning supplies beforehand and putting them all in an easily-carried basket or bag. This prevents repeated trips to the bathroom or the laundry room.
- Get others to help you. Home cleaning is an excellent opportunity to teach your children how to keep a house tidy. It can also be fun, especially if at the end of the cleaning you’re going to treat yourselves to a tasty snack.
- Top-to-bottom cleaning approach involves cleaning the highest shelves, ceiling fans, light fixtures, tops of cabinets, and so on first, and then slowly working your way down. By doing this, you’ll be pushing all the excess dust and grime to the floor, where it can be effortlessly vacuumed later on.
- Plan your cleaning by cleaning your place one room at a time.
Of course, the easiest way to get your home sparkling clean is to have it done by the pros. This will not only give you a pristine house, you’ll also have extra leisure time that you can use to do the things you love. For example, you could take a pleasant walk by the river, or savor a warm day at the Chavez Ravine Arboretum.
What is a professional house cleaning checklist?
This depends on the type of cleaning involved. Deep cleaning targets different areas and uses extra strong cleaning products to remove deeply ingrained dirt that standard cleaning can’t reach.
A typical deep cleaning checklist includes:
- Sweeping and mopping under and behind drier and washer.
- Curtain washing.
- Window washing.
- Vacuuming and shampooing carpets.
- Cleaning behind and under kitchen appliances.
- Scrubbing tile grout.
- Washing all beddings.
- Cleaning under the furniture.
- Cleaning out the fireplace.
- Washing pillows and throw blankets.
- Cleaning the washing machine and the dishwasher.
Although you don’t have to deep clean your home often, it’s advisable to do so at least two or three times a year to prevent harmful germs or molds from taking root in hard-to-access areas of your home.
What’s the top maid service in Silver Lake?
Maid This is a dependable maid service in Silver Lake that works with the finest cleaners California has to offer. The maids we team up with are all peerless professionals who boast extensive training and use cleaning products that follow all the necessary regulations.
Schedule a cleaning today using our zero-effort online booking system. You’ll have a spotless home in no time.
Find A Location Near Me