Nobody wants to spend time in a less-than-clean place, let alone live there. Taking steps to ensure your corporate housing is cleaned to the highest standards isn’t just a responsible thing to do, but also a smart business decision that greatly boosts employee morale.
So where can you get the best corporate rental cleaning Los Angeles can offer? Why is commercial cleaning so important, anyway? What can you do to make sure your office is clean at all times? How do professional cleaners achieve top-notch office hygiene?
Who better to answer these common commercial cleaning questions than the leading referral agency in Los Angeles which works with tried-and-true cleaning pros? These industry professionals can turn your premises into the paragon of cleanliness in the shortest amount of time. Keep reading to learn more.
What is involved in commercial cleaning?
The answer to this question depends on whether the area being cleaned is a rented home or an actual workplace. In general, a corporate rental isn’t too different from any other residential property, so it doesn’t require a special cleaning approach. Workplaces, on the other hand, have many features that can’t be cleaned using standard products and techniques.
A standard corporate rental cleaning includes:
- Washing and disinfecting the sinks.
- Dusting all woodwork and moldings.
- Cleaning microwave interior.
- Removing spiderwebs.
- Vacuuming stairwells.
- Dusting clocks, paintings, and other decorations.
- Making beds.
- Dusting light fixtures and ceiling fans.
- Emptying wastebaskets and trashcans.
- Dusting, polishing, and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting lampshades and lamps.
- Washing the stove top.
- Dusting appliances.
- Vacuuming and mopping the floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting window sills and blinds.
A typical office cleaning includes:
- Wiping and disinfecting work desks, phones, computers, file cabinets, and printers.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the outside and inside of toilets.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the bathrooms.
- Disinfecting all sinks.
- Wiping doors.
- Wiping light switches.
- Cleaning and polishing drinking fountains.
- Mopping and sweeping the floors.
- Dusting accessible baseboards, windowsills, and other flat surfaces.
- Vacuuming the carpet.
- Cleaning windows and window sills.
- Wiping door handles.
- Wiping paper towel dispensers.
Why should I book a commercial cleaning service?
In theory, it’s possible to keep your premises and your corporate rentals clean on your own, or with the help of your employees. In practice, however, it’s a bad idea for numerous reasons.
Some of these reasons include:
- It’s a waste of time and energy. As a business owner, you have better things to do than dust and vacuum all day. Your free time is much better spent making plans for the future, or simply relaxing with your loved ones at the Elysian Park.
- It hurts employee morale. Your employees probably didn’t apply for their positions because they wanted to spend their time with a mop. Furthermore, no one wants to work for a company that tries to save a buck when it comes to cleaning.
- You’re unlikely to do it well. Unless you’re a professional cleaner, you won’t be able to clean your rentals or premises anywhere near as well as a career maid could.
- It can get you sued. Let’s say one of your employees develops an allergy to dust mites. If you failed to provide professional-level carpet cleaning services in your premises, they can sue you for causing their allergy by making them work in unsanitary conditions.
Where can I book a first-rate corporate rental cleaning in Los Angeles?
At Maid This, we can proudly call ourselves the leading referral agency in California. The maids we team up with bring unparalleled training, experience, and talent to each cleaning. Between our easy-to-use online scheduling form, our fair and flat fees, and our 100% happiness guarantee, we’re superbly equipped to meet your every need.
Reach out to us today. We’d love to help you make your business the best it can be.
Find A Location Near Me